Less Whiny Follow Up
After whining yesterday and most of today I decided to stop. Seriously, whining not only sounds stupid, it solves nothing. Instead I’m going to list a few things to work on so that a year from now I will not be stuck in the same whiny head space I’m in now. Fair?
1) Get back to consistent Nose Work training at home. (Get back to Nose Work class this spring.)
2) Seriously work on Jade’s reactivity to other dogs so that next year we can foster.
3) Do an intro to agility class with Jack to see if we both really want to do it.
4) Seriously ramp up my chainmaille skills with an eye toward craft shows the second half of the year.
5) Figure out if my back will let me continue running or if I need to find another exercise. This one truly, truly, seriously sucks, but I have to face the reality that my back may never get better. And if this is as good as it’s going to get, the pounding of running is not a good thing. I do not want to deal with this, but I have to, and it really pisses me off.
6) Start the process of starting a shelter Nose Work program at MACC if management there is agreeable.
So, first step of #1-clean out the garage so I have a reasonable space to train Nose Work. Will begin that tomorrow.
Accountability? Yeah, need that. So, every Monday I’ll report in.
And no whining allowed.